NEW BOOK: ''Critical care Nephrology and Renal replacement therapy in Children''
ESPNIC is happy to announce the publication of the book 'Critical care Nephrology and Renal replacement therapy in Children'' by Stuart Goldstein (Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center) and Akash Deep (King's College Hospital, London and ESPNIC's Critical Care Nephrology Section's chair).
Experts from all over the globe have come together to share their wide experience in the field of Pediatric Critical Care Nephrology in children. Contributors are world-renowned experts from leading institutions across the world. For a first time a complete text book with practical algorithms and protocols has been published.
Forewords have been provided by Prof Claudio Ronco, Simon Nadel- ESPNIC President and Joe Brierley- Past-ESPNIC President
The book has been released in both eBook and hard copy format and comprises 29 chapters in 456 pages of the most up to date clinical, translational, basic and quality improvement science in the field
The book can be ordered from: https://www.springer.com/in/book/9783319902807.
Both the editors would like to thank all authors who made the publication of this book possible.
Salient features of the book:
- The ONLY book with comprehensive material on AKI and RRT accompanied by practical aspects- nursing and medical with contributions by stalwarts in the field of critical care nephrology in children.
- This book covers the basics as well as advances in the field of Critical Care Nephrology.
- Each chapter is dedicated to the practical aspects of various topic elucidating management decision points.
- Each chapter is accompanied with algorithms, figures and protocols from world-renowned institutes in tabulated format.
- Information on how to manage specific conditions are contextualized with relevant background anatomy, physiology and biochemistry and practical examples.
We hope you will find this book useful.