Endoresements of Events
Criteria for conferences and Meetings
- ESPNIC auspices may be granted subject to the approval of the ESPNIC Executive Committee under the following conditions:
- ESPNIC does not endorse meetings that are organized during its annual ESPNIC Congress; this includes 3 days before or after the actual meeting dates.
- The meeting does not compete with any ESPNIC activity.
- When ESPNIC endorses an event, the meeting organizers should display ESPNIC marketing collateral, which the ESPNIC Office is responsible for providing.
- It is recommended that the speakers are not from the same country and some may be members of ESPNIC
- The scientific value should be evident as reflected by the recognition of the speakers and their expertise in the field.
- No decision will be made without sufficient information on the scientific value of the event; including but not limited to topics, speakers and schedule.
- If the meeting is supported by Industry there must be multiple sponsors/exhibitors.
- Any proceedings or reports from the conference will carry the ESPNIC logo.
- Promotion: ESPNIC-endorsed conferences/meetings will be promoted on the ESPNIC website under the ‘Calendar of Events.’
- The endorsement is valid for the period specified in the application.
Criteria for publications
ESPNIC can endorse publications (books, journals, reports, guidelines, curricula, position papers, press releases, etc.) under the following conditions:
- The subject of the publication is relevant to ESPNIC’s mission and strategic objectives.
- The quality of the publication corresponds to ESPNIC’s own high standards.
- The publication does not entail any financial or other obligations/liabilities for ESPNIC unless a contractual agreement has been signed by both parties.
- The ESPNIC logo appears on the front cover.
- The ESPNIC Office receives and approves a copy of the publication prior to its release to ensure correct logo usage.
- The endorsement is always valid unless withdrawn.
Two publication endorsements are considered:
Sections are allowed to publish in their own name “for the ESPNIC /section name/”. This endorsement is considered for all articles prepared by the section and need to be validated by the section chair, deputy chair and Chairman of Scientific Affairs.
“ESPNIC endorsement “is allowed ONLY if the article is in line with the educational and/or scientific standard of ESPNIC, after evaluation by the above-mentioned EC members.
Criteria for websites and/or online tools
ESPNIC can agree to its logo’s appearance on websites other than its own under the following conditions:
The website is relevant to ESPNIC’s mission and strategic objectives.
- The quality of the website is up to ESPNIC’s own standards.
- The logo is the official ESPNIC logo and the visual identity is adhered to (colours, size etc.) in accordance with the guidelines listed below.
- There is a ‘click through’ to the ESPNIC website.
- The decision is renewed annually unless specified otherwise by the ESPNIC Executive Committee.
- The logo does not appear alongside a pharmaceutical company or a product logo.
- The ESPNIC Office previews and approves a mock-up of the website page prior to its launch to ensure correct logo usage.
Criteria for networks and partnerships
ESPNIC can agree to its logo appearing alongside partner logos under the following conditions:
- ESPNIC is a formal network partner.
- The logo does not appear alongside the logo of a pharmaceutical company or product unless agreed on by the ESPNIC Executive Committee.
- The reputation of the networks and partners is such that it enhances ESPNIC’s own reputation.
- The ESPNIC Office receives and approves a preview of all promotional materials before their release to ensure correct logo usage.