The following membership dues are valid for one calendar year (January to December).
Reduced membership fees are offered to members from low income, lower-middle income and upper-middle income economies.
*ESPNIC Follows the country classification of World Bank list 2020:
** All Trainees and Students have to present a signed Trainee Declaration Form provided each year confirming their status.
Apply for your membership
Please click on the application form and follow the steps.
- Reduced registration fees to all ESPNIC events and congresses
- Free access to the ESPNIC e-learning and multimedia materials through the ESPNIC Academy Website
- Grant and award opportunities for both nursing and medical members
- Reduced registration fees to endorsed educational and training activities: post-graduate courses, workshop and training courses and conferences
- Access to network opportunities with the leading experts in the fields of PICU & NICU
- Participation in ESPNIC’s scientific activities, including positions in Sections and Working groups, Research groups, Research support grants
- Free access to ICM and Hot Topics Book
For any queries / questions please contact the ESPNIC Membership services
Email: ESPNIC Membership services
Tel: +41 22 906 91 78