Recommended Books / Downloads
View the MiST video as well as slides from the Summit on the PIPSQC Presentations page:
• Delivering a Collaborative Approach to Paediatric Patient Safety - Dr. Peter Lachman
• The Introduction of a Specialist Paediatric Vascular Access Team in an Acute Trust - Sara Melville
• Developing a National Programme for Patient Safety - Dr. John Fitzsimons
• Coaching, Caring and Career Building; How to Improve Care for Children - Dr. David Vaughan
• Developing Measurement Systems to Decrease Harm - Dr. Peter-Marc Fortune
• Challenging the Issues of Missed and Delayed Diagnosis - Dr. Rachel Agbeko; Dr. Jane Cassidy
PACT (Patient-centred Acute Care Training), a product of the European Society of Intensive Care Medicine (ESICM), is an up-to-date, on-line, modular curriculum for Intensive (Critical) Care Medicine. It is an educational resource aimed at advancing and harmonising the quality of Acute and Critical Care Medicine training and practice.
Parental Knowledge of Potential Cancer Risks From Exposure to Computed Tomography, Pediatrics Journal published 8 July 2013
Paediatric and neonatal intensive care, Public Service Review: European Science and Technology, Issue 17
The Paediatric Emergency Drugs (Paeds Drugs) App combines years of clinical experience in the care of critically ill children with hand-held technology.
Paeds Drugs is useful for nurses, doctors, ambulance crew and everyone who... needs key Paediatric Drug data in their pocket.
Title: Non-Invasive Ventilation in Pediatrics
The aim of the second edition of "Non-Invasive Ventilation in Pediatrics" was to incorporate all of the knowledge concerning NIV in children accumulated in the past four years. Nonetheless, due to the limited body of literature on NIV, there are many aspects of this treatment that are directed primarily by experience and by each authors's opinion.
Authors: A. Medina, M. Pons, F. Martinón-Torres
Price: 30 EUR
Authors: Martha A.Q. Curley (RN, PhD, FAAN), Pat Moloney-Harmon (RN, MSN, CCNS, FAAN)
Price: from USD 235.00
Author: Cambridge Research Centre
Available online at: http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/18ab08e6 .
The EU Clinical Trials Register launched by the European Medicines Agency (EMA)
Click here for more information.