Mission, Objectives, and Strategy
ESPNIC promotes the delivery of the highest quality of care to critically ill children throughout Europe.
The objectives of the society are:
• To promote paediatric and neonatal intensive care in Europe
• To encourage the development of new treatments and technologies
• To promote multidisciplinary collaboration among paediatric and neonatal intensivists, nurses and healthcare providers in Europe
• To encourage research and education into all aspects of paediatric and neonatal intensive care through annual international congresses, post-graduate training courses, consensus and regional meetings
ESPNIC provides the opportunity to influence your specialty at a national and international level through:
- Exchanging ideas and knowledge with colleagues from different countries
- Networking with other professionals in a multidisciplinary setting
- Participating in social and educational events
The welfare of children of all ages is held in high regard.
Statutes are the main bylaw of the Association, accompanied by Standard Operational Prosedure