In view of developing and expanding our activities, and further involving our members, ESPNIC has developed 14 sections to support its various scientific efforts. They are involved in various scientific activities that you can check here. For their proper management, elections of new chairs and deputy chairs are needed.
The call for candidates will be sent on 15th of July, 2018 and nominations must be received by 14th of August, 2018. Voting will take place between the 1st - 30th of September, 2018 and the winners will be announced at the 7th Congress of the European Academy of Paediatric Societies, EAPS 2018 in October.
The following positions will be available:
- Chair- Cardiac ICU and Mechanical Circulatory Support
- Chair- Cardiovascular Dynamics
- Chair- Nursing Science
- Deputy Chair- Nursing Science
- Chair- Paediatric and Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing
- Deputy Chair- Paediatric and Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing
- Deputy Chair- Pharmacology
- Chair- Transport
- Deputy Chair- Transport
Get your CV, photo, and application ready!
Please note only members in “good standing” (paid members) will be considered for candidature. Should you have not yet renewed your membership we kindly urge to do so!
Click here to renew your membership.
You must provide your first AND last name(s) and YOU MUST BE be a registered voting member of the section in which you are voting. Otherwise, your vote will not be counted! Additionally, you may only vote up to three sections. For instructions on how to update your profile and sections in which you vote, click here.
If you are a member of multiple sections and do not know in which you may vote, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out.
- For support information or for any questions regarding the electoral process, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.