CALL FOR CANDIDATES 2017
5 Executive Committee Positions open NOW!
ESPNIC is calling on its members to help shape the future of the Society.
Your commitment as a member is of vital importance to the society, and we strongly count on your support to help us evolve to not only best serve our members but to also serve our mission and vision to improve the standards of care to the critically ill neonates and children throughout Europe.
We now invite and encourage all members to apply for the following positions:
- Medical President-Elect
- Nursing President-Elect
- Chair of Scientific Committee
- Chair of Professional Development Committee
Terms of Reference
- Medical President-Elect & Nursing President-Elect: Click here to download the Terms of Reference
- Chair of Scientific Committee & Chair of Professional Development Committee: Click here to download the Terms of Reference
- Treasurer: Click here to download the Terms of Reference
Submit your application by email preferably to the ESPNIC Administrative Office by 15 April 2017
Please note that your application should be sent with the following information:
- The completed candidate form - download here
- A passport style photo in jpg format
- Your CV
Your candidature will be considered only upon receipt of all documents.
Please note only members in “good standing” (paid members) will be considered for candidature. Should you have not yet renewed your membership we kindly urge to do so!
Click here to renew your membership.
DEADLINE 15 APRIL 2017
For support information or for any questions regarding the electoral process, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.