The Intensive Care Medicine Journal
Intensive Care Medicine (ICM) is the official journal of ESPNIC and serves as a platform for the communication and exchange of the latest developments in intensive care medicine.
Its readership is directed to all experts in the field: physicians, anaesthetists, surgeons, paediatricians as well as those involved with pre-clinical subjects and medical sciences basic to these disciplines.
The ICM publishes a range of articles including:
- Original papers reporting progress in all areas of intensive care medicine and its related fields
- Educational articles relaying information on the progress of a topic of particular interest
- Discussions on technology, methods, new apparatus and modifications of standard techniques
- Brief reports of rare and interesting disorders
- Correspondence concerning matters of topical interest or relating to published material
- Book reviews
- Meeting reports
- ESICM/ ESPNIC guidelines
- Recommendations and announcements
Impact Factor: 7.214 (2014)
ICM is now ranked No. 3 in a list of 20 journals devoted to intensive care medicine.
ESPNIC members are also entitled to reduced subscription fees for the following journals: