Objectives, Vision and Strategy
ESPNIC: The society for paediatric and neonatal intensive care healthcare professionals in Europe.
ESPNIC is a non-profit organisation dedicated to promoting and advancing the art and science of paediatric and neonatal intensive care. In this endeavour, the society is dedicated to developing the evidence base which informs clinical practice and to meeting the needs of members, giving them a voice within the European and international context.
The Society provides the opportunity to influence your specialty at a national and international level through:
- Exchanging ideas and knowledge with colleagues from different countries
- Networking with other professionals in a multidisciplinary setting
- Participating in social and educational events
The welfare of children of all ages is held in high regard.
ESPNIC promotes the delivery of the highest quality of care to critically ill children throughout Europe.
The objectives of the society are:
• To promote paediatric and neonatal intensive care in Europe
• To encourage the development of new treatments and technologies
• To promote multidisciplinary collaboration among paediatric and neonatal intensivists, nurses and healthcare
providers in Europe
• To encourage research and education into all aspects of paediatric and neonatal intensive care through annual
international congresses, post-graduate training courses, consensus and regional meetings